Monday, February 27, 2012

Today 3.3 miles, yesterday 9.5

My gift to myself, in addition to the exercise and fitness of the walk itself, is to listen to a delicious audio-book as I walk. I am more than half-way through The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo, and going back into the lives of Bloomquist and Lisbeth inspire me to get up and going out into the world, earphones in my ears.

Today I walked to 26th & Bartlet, after passing by Valencia WHole Foods to pick up some pad thai rice noodles. I carried them the entire way, continued on my walk, and looped up around Dolores Park, and came back down Church St.

Yesterday Val & I walked a mean 9.5 miles, all the way to Ft. Mason, around the Embarcadero down to South Park, and back home. I was sore when I got home. But felt much, much better after a hot bath. Then settled in for the red carpet lead-up to the Oscars.


No comments: